¿WHAT IS TECFOS?
The Training Centre for Underground Construction has been implemented on the basis of experience gained by the Santa Barbara Foundation during 18 succesfull years of life, and with the collaboration of universities, technological centres and well known companies in the field of underground works. We seek to cover, through our offer of training programmes, the demands of involved companies and administrations.
CONSORTIUM AND COLLABORATIG ENTITIES WITH TECFOS
To cover the arduous task of training employees, Tecfos is accompanied by a large and significant group of leading companies in the mining sector. If you wish to know more information about the consortium partner companies Tecfos just click on the following link to see the attached document.
Business Partner Consortium
CONTINUOS TRAINING AID
Companies have financial assistance for training their workers, which is paid through bonuses in the Social Security contribution.
This aid will fall as a result of the amounts listed on the concept of training and are recoverable through the reduction of their social insurance.
This kind of training is designed for professionals of the tunneling construction and underground works. There are two main priorities:
L1: Training for responsibles of works, advisors and technical supervisors:
- Design of ventilation facilities and environmental control in underground works.
- New drilling technologies.
- Automated equipment and information management.
- Blasting technology.
- Blasting design and technical implementation of new-generation products.
- Shotcrete technology.
- Components, additives, additions, dosages, techniques and shotcreting equipment.
- High performance concrete, fireproof concrete.
- Outstanding works and concrete prefabricated.
- Auxiliary works technology.
- Waterproofing and land improving treatments.
- Safety and risks prevention in underground works.
L2: Training for operators, maintenance responsibles and specialists:
- Drilling techniques with automated equipment.
- Excavation techniques with road header machines.
- Shotcreting techniques.
- Supporting and specialized works techniques.
- Installing and maintenance staff.
- Automated drilling equipment maintenance.
- Road header machines maintenance.
- Shotcreting equipment maintenance.
- General facillities in underground works.
- Blasting specialists (handling explosives).
- Instrumentalist and laboratory operators.